2 Days Lake Manyara Safari Tanzania Tour
2 Days Lake Manyara Safari Tanzania Tour – Overview
2 Days Lake Manyara Safari Tanzania, Safari in Tanzania, Wildlife Tour Tanzania, 2 Days Lake Manyara Safari Tanzania Tour.
The 2 Days Lake Manyara Safari Tanzania Tour is a popular short wildlife safari in Tanzania to Lake Manyara National Park.
The 2 Days Tanzania wildlife Safari to Lake Manyara National Park commences and ends in Arusha to a park well known for its counts of tree climbing lions only second to the Ishasha sector of Uganda’s Queen Elizabeth National Park in the whole of Africa.
Lake Manyara national Park also features other wild game including elephants, Buffaloes, the olive Baboons not forgetting flocks of flamingos.
On the first day of your Tanzania safari, a knowledgeable driver guide will pick you up from Arusha for a drive to Lake Manyara National Park where you undertake an evening game drive.
The next day, you do a morning game drive then after be driven back to Arusha.
2 Days Lake Manyara Safari Tanzania Tour – Highlights
Day 1: Transfer from Arusha to Lake Manyara National Park and do an evening game drive.
Day 2: Do a morning game drive and transfer back to Arusha
2 Days Lake Manyara Safari Tanzania Tour – Detailed Itinerary
Early morning after breakfast your driver guide will be at your pace of residence in Arusha to pick you up for a drive to Lake Manyara National Park 126 km away on about a 2 hours 30 minutes’ drive.
On arrival, after a drive past the vast lands of Tanzania, you arrive in time for lunch then after go for an evening game drive.
On this beautiful drive through the park, the possible wildlife sightings include; Elephants, tree climbing lions, Large Buffalo, Zebra, wildebeest, Hippos, Olive Baboons, Blue Monkeys, Klipspringers and flocks of flamingos.
In the evening, your driver guide transfers you to a booked accommodation facility in Lake Manyara National Park.
Up market / Luxury: Lake Manyara Serena Safari Lodge
Midrange / Standard: Manyara Kirurumu Camp
Budget / Basic: Manyara Wildlife Safari Camp
In the morning after breakfast, you then go for a morning game drive for chances of sighting more wildlife species including those that you might have missed on the previous game drive.
At Lake Manyara National Park, there more than 400 bird species throughout the year and therefore a good spot for Tanzania birding safaris.
After about 4 hours of the game drive, you are driven back to Arusha for drop off at a hotel in Arusha town or at Arusha Airport for a departure flight.
End of The 2 Days Lake Manyara Safari Tanzania Tour.
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English-Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)